1. Title: Social Marketing and Public Health:
Effective Campaigns and How They Work
presentation provides an overview of the theories behind social marketing,
social marketing strategies, how it works, and examples of effective campaigns
5. Learning Objectives:
By the end of the course, you should be able
to do the following:
marketing theories and strategies.
and evidence of effectiveness.
Pre-requisites/Learning Level: None
7. Competencies addressed:
Communications 1.9. Share information that is
understood by the average person using the media, various electronic
technologies, and community networks.
8. CEUs Offered: N/A
9. Cost: Free
10. Modality/format: Online Self-Pace
11. Length: 1 hour
12. Presenter(s) and/or Content
13. Technical requirements:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Flash Player
14. Registration requirements: Register a free account
15. Creation and/or update: October 17, 2012