We regret to inform you that, through an unfortunate series of events, the Training Source Learning Management System has suffered a data loss that dates back to November 13, 2013.
What this means for students is:
- Any new accounts registered during the time period of November 13, 2013 to December 31st will need to be re-registered
- Any course enrollments that happened during this period will need to be re-enrolled.
- Depending on the course, and where it was housed, progress within a course may still be available. However, some courses will have no record of progress at all, and will need to be taken again.
- Any course completionsthat happened in this period are lost. Options for recreating course data are:
- If the student has saved a local copy of a Certificate of Completion, it can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to manually reproduce the completion in the transcript
- Otherwise, any courses that were completed during this time period will need to be taken and completed again
If you need help identifying what data you may have lost, please Take the Guided Questionnaire
We are very sorry for this loss and duplication of effort. We sincerely hope that we can help resolve any issues to satisfaction. We would also like to confirm that steps have been, and are being taken to ensure that this does not re-occur in the future.